Imagine how proud the Camden City Marching Band was when it was
invited to play in Washington, DC, at President Obama’s inaugural.
Imagine the disappointment if it couldn’t afford to go.
Camden Schools Foundation paid the bill.
For 12 years, Camden Schools Foundation, a 501c(3), has been raising funds through events and grants to support students and programs in the Camden City public school district. Our mission is to:
• Provide companies and individuals with a targeted and convenient pathway to support the city’s schools.
• Provide scholarships annually to exceptional and financially needy high school seniors.
• Support STEM education for junior high students with a generous grant from the David & Marilyn Krupnick
• Enrich the lives of many students who participate in the arts by underwriting trips to top-notch competitions
around the world.
• Be a safety net for students to pursue educational opportunity.
• Put a face on giving by allowing donors to meet recipients and their families.
• Partner with the Rachel and Drew Katz Foundation and the Boys and Girls Club on a golf green and driving
range at Octavius V. Catto Community School.
• Honor members of the regional community who continue to support the city’s youth by inducting them into
the Foundation’s Annual Hall of Fame.