Camden Schools Foundation
Social Media & Marketing Intern
The Camden Schools Foundation seeks a Communications & Marketing Intern to support our outreach and marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-starter with an interest in social media, marketing, and communications. The Intern will work remotely but directly with the Executive Director to drive organizational engagement across all communication channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Content creation for all communications channels (web, social media, video, newsletters, email)
- Graphic design for social, web, and print materials
- Research, development, and implementation of new strategies to increase followers and post engagement
- Data entry, spreadsheet management, letter writing, and other administrative tasks
About the ideal candidate:
- Extremely organized, self-starter, able to meet deadlines, with a strict attention to detail
- Impeccable written communication skills as writing is a main component of this position
- Previous experience working with communications and marketing is required
- Proficiency in Canva or Photoshop, Google Docs (Especially Google Sheets), Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is required
- Familiarity with Hootsuite and Mailchimp is preferred
- An interest in working in non-profits is a plus
- Approximately 5 hours per week, varying depending on workload
- Starting as soon as possible in 2021 and continuing through the end of the Fall 2021 semester.
- $300 a month stipend.
- Email resume and cover letter to Dawn Epstein, Executive Director at email@example.com
The Camden Schools Foundation is a501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to support the students and schools in Camden, NJ. We provide scholarships, grants, and programmatic support to ensure Camden’s students have an equal opportunity for success. Learn more at www.camdenschoolsfoundation.org.